Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.05) Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.05)

lmao I literally just realized that there's a hint in each room as to what cosplayer the next update will have (like the cubone skull in the volcano room) anyway great game and I love the art!

CuddlePitGames responds:

Thanks! We love how much the community seems to like our work we don't plan on stopping anytime soon either!

Rick Astley Paint Rick Astley Paint

I was brought to tears of ecstasy as infinite Rick Astleys started at me as if to reassure me that he would never give me up, let me down, run around, or desert me. Truly a work of art.

yummydirt responds:

Wow, LOL!

The Hillary Saga: With A Cloth The Hillary Saga: With A Cloth

I know politics is a touchy subject, so first I'll talk about the gameplay and art. I found that the hitboxes were a bit inconsistent throughout the levels, especially during the final boss. However, I may just suck at the game lol. The art is really good, reminds me of the political stuff back when Bush was the favored punching bag of Newgrounders. In terms of message, I found it to be quite clever. I liked how you really conveyed exactly the things that she did that make her a horrible person. However, you lost points for suggesting that sites like Info Wars are in any way credible sources of information, as well as for the "locker room talk" thing. While it may have been just that, it is obvious to me that our current president elect has little respect for women (or anyone that isn't just like him). Lastly, I just want to say that I hope people who support Trump just try to think about some of the concerns that others have about who he has appointed to his cabinet. Although I hate Hillary, Trump's narcissism does worry me.

Gangfang responds:

Thank you very much. You are correct that the hit boxes are inconsistant. Earlier versions were much better but as I got closer to being finished I kept finding baseline parameters I would have to completely rewrite after making small changes. This is my first attempt at using actionscript and this being a topical game I more or less wanted to get it done so I could move on to something bigger and better. I do agree with you about infowars...they use sensationalist headlines and reporting that can skew the actual events of occurrences just like the mainstream media I was demonizing. I just wanted to use their "fake news" narative and infowars seemed to be the one Hillary really singled out that people would know. About Trump, I supported him because when it came down to the vote he was the only one to pick that could beat Hillary. Believe me I will hold him to the things he's promised and will be the first to criticize, or make a game, about his failures. Thank you for the review!

Fear Society Fear Society

I've played all of your games and you have an amazing talent for making good horror material. I can't wait to see what you put out next!

ZeroDigitZ responds:

I appreciate your kind words, and taking the time to play all my games. To answer your question, I will be posting another game next week called "One Of You".

Bleep Sheep Bleep Sheep

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Aaants responds:

Donald Trump Pinball Donald Trump Pinball

the flashing lights gave me a seizure 10/10

Xample Posh Froth 2 Xample Posh Froth 2

The person who made this is either an artistic genius or is suffering from a severe mental illness (probably some form of psychosis). I honestly can't tell.

stewardhklarlover responds:

Artistic genius, my friend. I gets paid, made, and laid doing the Dewj Froth art form.

Tequila Crew and the Wrath of the Satanist Nerds Tequila Crew and the Wrath of the Satanist Nerds

I like the characters. Sharpnova, you can use the Z key instead of space.

MarcusPortella responds:

Thanks a lot!

Kebab Clicker Kebab Clicker

R E M O V E K E B A B

Metanoia Metanoia

Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. I suggest you get some psychiatric help for your delusions.