I Worship Only What You Bleed- The Black Dahlia Murder (ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO) I Worship Only What You Bleed- The Black Dahlia Murder (ANIMATED MUSIC VIDEO)

Amazing stuff! Reminds me of old Emily Youcis animations.

The Soft Skeleton The Soft Skeleton

Reminds me of myself.

Boobies Boobies

I did in fact watch it twice. 10/10 would motorboat. I also appreciate the diversity of the titties featured in your video.

Death Stalks Death Stalks

I love all the horror movie references!

Jerry the Ant Jerry the Ant

A beautiful piece that sheds light on how the people our society holds up as pillars of decency are monsters behind closed doors.

The Trance The Trance

Simply stunning. My favorite part of this was the chattering teeth triangle head guys, which gave a slightly Silent Hill vibe to your movie, while still being wholly original. I connect deeply with this movie, as I too know the pain of disassociation, of feeling removed from this Earth while society crumbles around me, people morphing into monsters in front of my eyes.

The Exorcism of Donald Duck The Exorcism of Donald Duck

A fantastic merging of my favorite movie and the corporate entity known as Disney. The only criticism I have is that the projectile vomit should have been green, but I'm just nitpicking because of my obsession with the source material.

chillphin 2 chillphin 2

N I C E A E S T H E T I C B R O

Paper Hotline Miami Paper Hotline Miami

This is amazing! I especially loved the scene with the hallway.

Wisenheimers - Dark Max Wisenheimers - Dark Max

Loving the facial expressions!